Welcome to Integrated Health Studies
The Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Major in Integrated Health Studies (IHS) is a unique collaboration of the research and educational expertise in the health sciences of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) and the College of Applied Health Sciences (AHS). The primary goal of the degree program is to offer a diverse, interdisciplinary curriculum that includes relevant core content spanning the life sciences, natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities. The Integrated Health Studies major is jointly supported by the LAS Departments of Biological Sciences and Psychology and is housed in the Department of Biological Sciences.
- Clinical professional programs
- Graduate health science related programs in health-care administration and finance, urban policy and planning, public health, etc.
- Healthcare specialists, practitioners, support occupations, etc.
- Medical and health service managers
- Pharmaceutical careers:
- Drug discovery and approval process
- Quality organization
- Product design
- Clinical trials and R&D